Saturday, March 05, 2005

Hello Enygmaenterprise

My blog has been discovered by someone I don't know. He left a comment. (Derek take note. He sounds like one of us.) And if you are reading this Enygmaenterprise you chould check out Derek's website. He's a bigger WEST WING fan than I am. It should be noted that I gave up watching WEST WING at the end of the fourth season. I've lost interest because it's gone to hell in a handbasket without Aaron Sorkin and Thomas Schlamme. Oh and good luck at film school next year. I've never been a proponent of this, but I hope you do well and find a voice. Remember it's all in the writing.

PS--Let's have an e-mail young man.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

B,
Maybe I'm just being Captain Obvious here, but you do know that your blog can be randomly accessed via that "Next Blog" button, right? If you're trying to keep this a secret from strangers, it will be tough to do...
K

Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger B said...

K,
I know that my blog is on the internet and any idiot with a computer hooked up can get to this page. The point of having it referred to as a "blog speakeasy" is so that I can keep the numbers of people that read my page to the fewest possible. I would prefer that only people I care about read my most personal thoughts. If others stumble upon it then I harbor no ill will. (Which if you read the above post you'll note there is no tone towards the young man.) I'm happy he found it and I am glad he's enjoyed reading. I hope he continues to.
B

Sunday, March 06, 2005 4:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home