Sunday, March 06, 2005

I Call Him JSlatts

At work tonight, I met John Slattery. (For those of you unaware, he was the actor that played Dennis Martino on the popular NBC television show ED. Or for those who watch SEX AND THE CITY, he was Bill Kelley.) What a nice guy. He was there enjoying a couple glasses of champagne and cheese plate with his wife, Talia Balsam (George Clooney’s ex-wife). I instantly recognized him and I decided to buy their first round. As they were about to pay their bill, I went up to him and told him what a big fan I was (my best friend had seen him in BETRAYAL on Broadway with Liev Schreiber and Juliette Binoche and said that Slattery was, “the best thing on stage”). He shook my hand and I explained to him that I took care of their drinks. They were stunned. On their way out, he came up to me in the middle of the dining room and shook my hand. This time he palmed me some cash. I plan on framing the money and showing it to him when he and I work together on some film project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home