Saturday, April 02, 2005

Coming Home

So tonight (or should I say at this point yesterday) I went to dinner at FAT CATS with my parents. It’s nice to go home and see everyone that I know working. I drank Great Lakes Brewing Co. Dortmunder Gold because I can’t do so in NYC. My parents are happy that I’m home even if it’s just for a couple days. Dinner was nice and conversation was light. After dinner, my parents jetted home while I stuck around waiting for some friends. So I drank and reminisced with the crew. I even pitched in a couple times. The new server broke two wine corks so I had to bail her out. Eventually Jill and her fiancé Bobby come in and they tell me everything involving her wedding. They’re a wonderful couple and I’ll definitely be attending their wedding in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home