Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It's The Little Things

I found it. I finally found the heir apparent to my current messenger bag. There are only a few things that I am picky about and my bag is one of them. I’ve had it since March of last year and I’ve used it every day since. I love this bag. But it’s showing some wear. It’s going to be necessary to retire it at some point soon. But I can’t until I get my new one, which given the price could well be a while. It’s a Jack Spade bag: specifically a Warren Street Waxwear Field Bag (Chocolate). I just saw it and knew it was the one.

1 Comments:

Blogger MEC said...

It feels like I just unlocked my front door and was greeted by a comforting smell of home after a long trip. . . I haven't read your blog in a while, B - and it's so wonderful to be back.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home