Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Long Time

I know I know. Long time no blog. Lots to cover.

So the girl I had the best date of my life has left for Vermont for an artistic endeavor. It’s only a three week intensive, so she’ll be back in August. No biggie.
Today I spent creating a care package for her. It’s slowly been in the works, but today I finalized the items and sent it off before the end of business. I’m super excited about her receiving it. I hope she likes it.

I started working at my favorite restaurant in the city. It’s a wonderful place and perfect for me. For the first time in my life I’m a manager. It’s the first time I’ve ever worn a suit at work. It’s kinda nice. I find that I’m walking different as a manager. There’s just a difference in posture. It’s hard to describe.

Tomorrow is my father’s 61st birthday. Happy birthday dad.

Day after tomorrow, Chris Monaco, his future girlfriend Kerry (if I have my way) and I will be dining at my current restaurant’s sister restaurant in upstate New York. Road trip! It’s very exciting. We’re going to dress up, drink and eat like kings and then smoke cigars. I’ve been looking forward to it for months. Should be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home