Sunday, August 21, 2005

Let's Hope So

“Joy cometh in the morning,” Scripture tells us. I’m on the verge of tears because my life is in disarray. The job I had ended tonight. I wasn’t offered a new job at the location even though I know that there was a position available because someone put their notice in today. I don’t get it. I’ve put in over a month of my life into this restaurant and worked my ass off. I don’t get why I’m not at least being considered for the position. So there’s that. Then there’s the whole apartment fiasco. I still don’t have anyone who is willing to take my apartment. No takers. So there’s a distinct possibility that I might have to pay two rents for two separate apartments come next month. And when you factor in that I don’t have a job right now, you can probably guess my tension level. And then there’s the girl situation which is not getting any better for me. Aargh. Time to go to bed. Hopefully joy will cometh in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home