Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Movie Night

One of the things that J and I wanted to do when we moved in together was institute Movie Night. Tonight was the first one. Originally the idea was that one roommate would pick the movie and the other would get the food. First up, me on snacks and she would choose the film. This idea was abandoned a few minutes after 6, when J called to ask if we could switch. I would have gladly swapped roles, but had already gotten snacks. I volunteered to pick a movie, and the idea then changed to one person in charge of the entire evening. So I picked Love in the Afternoon. It’s a fantastic film and I’ve been itching to see a Billy Wilder film for a couple weeks…maybe it’s just my way of fluffing myself for Elizabethtown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home