Friday, November 18, 2005

It's a job

On several occasions, Em has asked me to explain why I hate my job. She recently ate there and, to her, it seemed to be a nice place to work. So now I will enumerate my problems with my current job.
1. For the most part, I work with people who are not very good at their jobs, and exhibit no desire to be better at them.
2. These same people are obsessed with how much money they are making.
3. None of them care about food.
4. None of them care about service.
5. I am forced to wear a t-shirt.
6. There’s no one enforcing a standard.
7. We are constantly running out of things we shouldn’t be running out of.
8. Our wine list, which I used to be proud of, is abysmal.
9. I’ve worked at great restaurants and this one is clearly not one of them. I won’t be putting this one on my otherwise impressive resume.
10. I’m bored whenever I’m there. Worse, I’m embarrassed to even be there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandibula said...

This has nothing to do with anything in your blog. Just thought you'd appreciate it...somehow...maybe...I hope. Please don't hate me!!!

http://jesusoftheweek.com/jesii/372/index.html

Saturday, November 19, 2005 1:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home