Thursday, January 26, 2006

I'll write better soon

My friend (and little sister) Rebekah gave me a CD for my birthday. I can’t stop listening to it. It’s beautiful. Every song speaks to me. Rarely does that happen.
--
Went on a second date with Betty (the hair stylist) last night. Good times. Went to Brooklyn Fish Camp, which is an offshoot of Mary’s Fish Camp. I’ve been a couple of times.
But never to this location. I wanted to introduce Betty to their lobster roll. It’s an item that runs out nightly because of its popularity. Luckily we went earlier on in the evening. She liked it. Things are going well and I find myself wanting to spend more time with her even though I can’t understand why.
--
J and I, after a lengthy and heartfelt discussion, are going to move out of the apartment due to financial strain. This, I’m sure will come as a shock to a lot of you, but it’s for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home