Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Implosion is the word I'm looking for right?

My love life has imploded. There was Em, who broke my heart, and now we’re friends (sort of). Then there was the hairdresser who John and his wife wanted me to date, but then she lied to me so that ended that. Now there’s the girl who I work with that I have a crush on. Given my terrible track record, I’ve been thinking about how I got here. Am I doing something wrong? Or maybe is it that I’m choosing the wrong women? Women don’t really go for guys like me. So I’ve jumped at the opportunity to be with women who show interest because, quite honestly, they are far and few between. This statement isn’t designed to make people feel sorry for me. I don’t care. It’s truthful based on experience. And that’s okay. I’m about to turn 28.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home